Hi everyone,

After some discussion, we have a small update to the proposal. The following
types will keep their NS prefix:

NSCoding
NSSecureCoding
NSCoder
NSKeyedArchiver
NSKeyedUnarchiver

The reason is that NSCoding is, at least for the moment, fairly tied to
Objective-C (since it is partially implemented with categories on NSObject).
The others are not strictly part of that same rule, but they are so tied to
NSCoding that I felt it was better to keep them in the same bucket.

- Tony