Hi All.

In the spirit of Chris’ focus on Swift 3 message…

I’ve been working on calling C code that takes “const char * const *”
arguments, and it ain’t easy, but that can be left for a future proposal…

What does surprise me is that Swift String bridges directly into “char *”
arguments in C as nul-terminated C strings, apparently preserving unicode and
all. I can find nothing on bridging to “char *” in “Using Swift with Cocoa and
Objective-C"

In the spirit of preventing you from hurting yourself, I think this
functionality should be removed, forcing you to use cString(using:) first.

-Kenny