OK. I'll shut up since I waste your time.

At 2016-08-11 13:41:59, "Chris Lattner" <clatt...@apple.com> wrote:
You’re certainly welcome to your opinion.

Swift is not Typescript, and this topic has been discussed extensively in the
past.  We expect you to familiarize yourself with those discussions.
Otherwise, it is just a waste of people’s time to rehash old arguments.

-Chris