> On 11 Oct 2016, at 19:43, Erica Sadun via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
> I thought this was long gone but today I found out it is still legal:
> switch i {
> case 4 ... 6: ()
> case 3: print("Here")
> default: break
> }
> Is there a motivating factor for keeping this in the language? The compiler
> picks up on Void and emits an error. You'd think () would produce the same
> results but it doesn't.
> — Erica

Hopefully I'm not the only one but… how are we supposed to be doing this?
Because () is exactly what I've been using the entire time for cases that I
want to ignore (or are handled in code outside the switch). I'm going to have a
few dozen files to edit if there's something else I'm supposed to be using…