Most disturbing,
What are you trying to achieve?

Well, I can be a little harsh at times too, perhaps at times
when I do not fully understand or misinterpret situations or people.
in that case I will admit my shortcoming and apologise if necessary.

However, you are being very negative, rude and insulting,
Btw, I also work with Smalltalk and assure that you are
completely out of touch with the Smalltalk community
which is very friendly and social and so is the Swift community.

I see no need to further converse with you.

TedvG