> On 14 Oct 2016, at 07:16, Daniel Duan via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
> 1. “honor” is mis-spelled in “weird queen’s dialect”.

I'm sorry, but I throw an exception at this; when you say "weird queen's
dialect" do you mean… English? I don't go around referring to the other
variation as "weird can't spell dialect" (but maybe I should) 😛
The u in words like honour is what makes it pronounced like "onner" rather than
"hone-ore", same with colour being "culler" rather than "coal-ore". Sorry but
it really annoys me when people consider the English version of English to be
the weird one, as the clue is literally in the name as to which version is
correct. This is why it still galls me that the language in macOS is "British
English" yet the other one is just "English" rather than "American English" or
whatever, it's a hideous double standard.

That aside, I'm a strong +1 for the feature 😉