This is an unfortunate side effect of another important and necessary change:
Making argument labels part of functions name. This means that closures (which
are anonymous functions and lack a function name) now don’t have any place to
keep the argument labels.

Using a labeled tuple as a single argument block could act as a workaround for
now, but:

I think we really need to find the correct way to add back argument labels for
closures. I strongly suspect such a change will be ABI breaking.

People (including myself) are getting some experience with actual implications
and feel of lack of argument labels for anonymous functions. As far as I can
tell, nobody likes this and it feels so very un-Swifty and a big step backwards.

Lets find a way to add back argument labels to closures for Swift 4.