> On Dec 28, 2016, at 7:47 PM, Xiaodi Wu via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> I thought there is already a pending proposal on typed throws?

There was, I vaguely recall that it was by Russ?  I don’t see any open PRs for
it.

I’m personally a big fan of typed throws, but I know that John McCall has
strong concerns.  I can’t argue that typed throws is a high priority at the
moment, but as soon as we start talking about concurrency the topic of a Result
type will come back up (for use with futures/async).

I think that discussion will naturally drive the priority on settling the typed
throws debate.

-Chris