> On Feb 12, 2017, at 8:19 AM, David Hart via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> Lazy
>
> This one is clearer: if Joe Groff's property behaviors proposal from last
> year is brought forward again, lazy can be demoted from a language keyword to
> a Standard Library property behavior. If Joe or anybody from the core team
> sees this: do we have any luck of having this awesome feature we
> discussed/designed/implemented in the Swift 4 timeframe?

Changing a property from ‘lazy’ to computed or a property behavior etc is going
to be an ABI-compatible change, so deprecating this feature or replacing it
with a standard library feature (with the appropriate syntax sugar to keep old
code compiling) is certainly feasible after the ABI freeze.

Slava