Hello Swift community,
The review of SE-0185 - "Synthesizing Equatable and Hashable conformance"
begins now and runs through August 15, 2017. The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All reviews
should be sent to the swift-evolution mailing list at:
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review
manager. When replying, please try to keep the proposal link at the top of the
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through
constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift. When
writing your review, here are some questions you might want to answer in your
• What is your evaluation of the proposal?
• Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change
• Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
• If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
• How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Swift evolution process is available at:
swift-evolution mailing list