I stuck with the standard names that other languages use. In Java they
enclosed the standard protocol/interface names Process, Publisher,
Subscriber, along with a useful constant inside a namespace Flow, so you
say Flow.Publisher for example.

The same could be done for Swift, it is a matter for the Swift community to
decide.

You could also change the names of the protocols, but that would make
standard documents and code from other languages hard to follow.

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 at 3:11 am, Georgios Moschovitis <
george.moschovi...@icloud.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Btw, I kinda like the `Flow` name (or even `Observable`). Don’t like
> `ReactiveStream` at all.
>
> -g.
>
> On 19 Sep 2017, at 3:59 AM, Howard Lovatt via swift-evolution <
> swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> http://www.reactive-streams.org/
>

> --
-- Howard.