Hi All.

I’d like to help as well. I have fun with operators.

There is also the issue of code security with invisible unicode characters and
characters that look exactly alike. (They should make a Coding font that
ensures all characters look different.) Was that ever resolved? Googling, I
found this:

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160620/021446.html

<https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160620/021446.html>

Which seems to have been left at this:

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160725/025555.html

<https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160725/025555.html>

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160919/thread.html#27229

<https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160919/thread.html#27229>

Should we throw all of this into the same pot, and make any characters that
aren’t on the approved list illegal?

-Kenny