Thanks for taking a look.

@_versioned is not something we want to keep in the long term. The original
idea was to allow @available annotations to be put on internal declarations,
which would have the effect of giving their symbols public linkage. I think a
follow-up proposal could introduce this feature as well as “conditionally
available inlinable”, which I describe in document below. However if people
feel strongly we could roll both of them into this proposal, but it would
require some more implementation work.

Slava