Hi All-

I just wanted to update you all on our migration to Discourse.  We are well on
our way, with a prototype server and initial import of mailing list data
completed!

As part of the move to Discourse, we have the opportunity to do some
re-organization to help foster communication and collaboration. A number of
people stepped up to be part of a workgroup to help work through decisions
about the structure and setup of the new forums.  In a week or two, we’ll be
ready to come back and present our proposed forum setup. At that time we will
also have a beta of the forum with (stale) imported mailing list data for
people to take a look at.

My hope is that we can tie up loose ends, schedule the final migration and
cut-over to the forums about a week later, sometime during the week of Dec. 18.
 As we get closer, I’ll communicate more concrete dates.

Cheers!
Nicole