> On Dec 6, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Xiaodi Wu <xiaodi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So, my read of the decision is that when the core teams says the API should
> be designed “without worrying about the needs of crypto experts,” they mean
> exactly that we should stop worrying about how easy or hard it is to extend
> for those users.

Touche. I guess it does mean that, I think it’s a shame to not make something
like this extensible for pro users. However since it is a small subset of
people who would probably be able to create their own crypto stuff anyways I
guess it really doesn’t matter how extensible it is and that the focus should
be to get something that *most* people will be able to use easily.