My understanding was that once Swift switches to the new calling convention,
every function in the Swift namespace (^_T.*) would implicitly use the Swift
calling convention. If this assertion should for some reason not be true, we
will have to decorate the functions in DWARF with a calling convention

-- adrian
> On Oct 13, 2016, at 1:06 PM, Arnold Schwaighofer <>
> wrote:
>> On Oct 13, 2016, at 12:47 PM, Todd Fiala <> wrote:
>> e identify C/C++ code that was using this calling convention?
> I think, llvm would have to mark such functions with a DWARF entry?
> I don’t know how much DWARF info generated by a clang that supports swiftcc
> would shield an older lldb from having to know about that the function call
> was swiftcc.

swift-lldb-dev mailing list