My understanding was that once Swift switches to the new calling convention,
every function in the Swift namespace (^_T.*) would implicitly use the Swift
calling convention. If this assertion should for some reason not be true, we
will have to decorate the functions in DWARF with a calling convention
attribute.

-- adrian