+Lang

`swift build` currently uses the Swift interpreter to get the Package metadata
from the Package.swift. That in turn uses the LLVM JIT. It may be that some of
what Swift is using is not implemented in the JIT for this platform.

This is worth filing a bug on http://bugs.swift.org, if you haven't already.

 - Daniel