Search the list archives. A question about SPM and iOS came up in the last
month or two. It is desired but not yet supported since iOS signing, etc.
is heavily dependent on Xcode. It seems like something may be in the works
in side Apple to make it happen but can't be commented on publicly... or
that could just be my interpretation of the email.