Yes, I have the 3.0-RELEASE version, from source, running perfectly on a Fedora 24 instance.

I started with https://github.com/corinnekrych/swift-rpm, but it's a bit out of date and I had to clone it and update the script and spec with some changes; there are still a couple of manual steps but the end result is a working copy of Swift et al. every time.

I'll post to the group when I have the updated info,

Ron