I think it is too soon to tackle this issue.

I think there is room for making adapters for a lightweight GUI toolkit for
embedded applications. For example, a Swift adapter for EFL
<https://www.enlightenment.org/about-efl> (of Enlightenment) or something like
that. But when we talk about Android, we are usually talking about a real
Android app that can be a good citizen in Google ecosystem. I don’t think this
is feasible right now.

Current Android GUI services is too intertwined with its proprietary runtime
and VM and Google is continuing to tie them harder and harder to its Google
services API. Unless Google starts treating non-Dalvik-based languages as first
class citizens in Android development world, there is no point in trying to
make Swift usable as a GUI development language for Android. It is not going to

Just my opinion.