Hello,

I have an issue with a project, I was trying to inspect the value of a constant
of type [GeneType], this type is defined as an associatedtype of a protocol, so
there is no explicit type for it, just a constraint to be Hashable :

> protocol GAStandardGenomeRepresentable {
>
>    associatedtype GeneType:Hashable
>
>    var standardRepresentation: [GeneType] { get }
>
>    init(standardRepresentation:[GeneType])
>

> }

 Unfortunately, inside of Xcode debugger or even by typing po nameOfMyConstant
in the LLDB console there is no value, just this error :
error: <EXPR>:3:1: error: use of unresolved identifier 'child1Representation'
child1Representation

Also, if I click on the little (i) icon when my variable is selected in the
variables list of the debugger, here is what is displayed in the LLDB console :
Printing description of child1Representation:
child1Representation = <could not resolve type>

I can't understand at all what is going on ! I am in debug mode and
optimisations are set to none ! I even moved my source files over to a new
project, just in case I had done something wrong in the other project settings,
but that didn't change anything !

Do you have any idea of what is going on ? Is it a Swift/LLDB bug ?
(Xcode Version 8.1 (8B62))

Thank you.

Trevör