Furthermore:

In a class declaration, the static keyword has the same effect as marking the
declaration with both the class and final declaration modifiers.
Source.

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail

Am 11. Mai 2017 um 19:07:53, Austin Zheng (austinzh...@gmail.com) schrieb:

`class` and `static` in classes have subtly different meanings, if I recall
correctly. A `class` declaration can be overriden in subclasses; a `static` one
can't.

Best,
Austin

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Zhao Xin via swift-users