Hi Alex,

Thank you for the reply, actually Taylor gave me a great answer which
solved my question, that was "struct or classes and when should we apply
each".

Regarding the reference I found this
https://github.com/raywenderlich/swift-style-guide#code-organization which
doesn't follow exactly the structs most of the times approach or the
protocol driven development (WWDC)

Again thanks.