This works for me (with Xcode 9.0):

 > git clone https://github.com/PerfectlySoft/PerfectTemplate.git PT
Cloning into 'PT'...
remote: Counting objects: 214, done.
remote: Total 214 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 214
Receiving objects: 100% (214/214), 48.65 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (110/110), done.
 > cd PT
 > swift build
<lots of output>
 > cd .build/debug
 > lldb PerfectTemplate
(lldb) target create "PerfectTemplate"
Current executable set to 'PerfectTemplate' (x86_64).
(lldb) b s -l 71
Breakpoint 1: where = PerfectTemplate`main + 2627 at main.swift:71, address =
0x0000000100436c33
(lldb) run
Process 26948 launched:
'/private/tmp/PT/.build/x86_64-apple-macosx10.10/debug/PerfectTemplate' (x86_64)
Process 26948 stopped
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = breakpoint 1.1
    frame #0: 0x0000000100436c33 PerfectTemplate`main at main.swift:71
   68
   69   do {
   70           // Launch the servers based on the configuration data.
-> 71           try HTTPServer.launch(configurationData: confData)
                    ^
   72   } catch {
   73           fatalError("\(error)") // fatal error launching one of the
servers
   74   }
Target 0: (PerfectTemplate) stopped.
(lldb) expr confData.count
(Int) $R1 = 1

Do the same steps not work for you?  If you were doing something different can
you describe the steps you took?

Jim