From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: 30 December 2015 20:34
To: Rajeev Chamyal; Prasanta Sadhukhan; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: Review request for JDK-8145896 JInternalFrame setMaximum before
adding to desktop throws null pointer exception

Hi, Rajeev.
A few notes:
- The "Rectangle desktopBounds = f.getParent().getBounds();" can reuse the new
"c" variable.
- Is the "JDesktopPane d = f.getDesktopPane();" is necessary? It seems that it
is not used after the null check.

--
Best regards, Sergey.