Hi, Avik.
Can you please take a look to these two tests before fixing this bug:

TEST: javax/swing/JMenuItem/8139169/ScreenMenuBarInputTwice.java
TEST: javax/swing/JMenuItem/ActionListenerCalledTwice/ActionListenerCalledTwiceTest.java

I remember they passed on jdk8, but it seems we have a regression in jdk9 and both of them fail.