Gentle reminder for review!!

Regards
Prasanta
On 6/13/2016 4:31 PM, prasanta sadhukhan wrote:

On 6/13/2016 12:51 PM, prasanta sadhukhan wrote:
Hi All,

Please review a fix for jdk9 where it was seen that if we try to select some rows in a JTable, the text painted in the rows goes missing.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8159068/webrev.00/

The issue was rMax value was decremented wrongly so when paintCells() is called with wrong rMax, some rows were not printed correctly.

Fix is to make sure rmax is decremented properly, only when we are trying to print whole visible portion of JTable and NOT when some rows are being painted.

Regarding the regression testcase, I could not make it automated as the failure happens on random iteration. and also, getting selection background/foreground was giving same values with and without the missing text.

Also, since it is a regression of 8081491 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8081491>, it's testcase are working fine with this fix and so did SwingSet2 JTable demo.
Regards
Prasanat