It pass for me if I provide some time to process native events
after the user activity simulation. For instance,
setAutoDelay(50) for robot does that plus waitForIdle()
after every mouseMove(). In this case, the part with that additional
check and a (misleading, I think) comment about the color profiles
may be removed. The test would take much more time though, and
   @run main/timeout=600 bug8057791
line would be necessary.

Thanks,
-yan