Since I noticed it right away, I am sure lots of others will soon enough.

-phil.

On 07/25/2016 02:19 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 07.07.16 22:00, Phil Race wrote:
the screenshot here bears that out .. ie left/right do not look to be
any better.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8160986/screenshots/scrollpane-00.png

Since it was missed by the author, I am not sure that it will be found by the tester who will run the test.