On 20.09.16 15:04, Alexandr Scherbatiy wrote:
On 9/20/2016 2:56 PM, Alexandr Scherbatiy wrote:

   [2]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8165594/screenshots/icons-windows-classic-2x_01.png

   [3]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8165594/screenshots/icons-windows-classic-4x_01.png

Not sure but it looks like the triangles in the scroll bars are shifted a little bit(at least combobox(which also is not in the center) looks better).

Radio buttons are still not ideal. Have you considered to enable AA
when painting HiDPI icons? On the other hand I'm not sure, whether we
should invest a lot of time into making Windows Classic L&f to look
perfect on HiDPI screens.
  I think this all questions can be addressed to Java 2D which draws
arcs and ovals. It also should be mention that 4 pixels for HiDPI
display with scale 2x and 16 pixels on a display with scale 4x relate
just to 1 pixel on non HiDPI display.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

Best regards,