On 10/25/2016 7:41 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 20.10.16 9:48, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
On 19.10.2016 18:08, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 17.10.16 10:23, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
On 10/12/2016 8:45 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

What kind of information these new error messages will contain(Will it
contain paths, username, etc)?
It is obvious from the the fix that it will contain the library name
which loading was failed and the OS error message.

So what information will be in the "OS error message".
it depends on the actual error. For example, if lib is not found:
"module cannot be loaded".

If we unsure what information will be contained in the message is it necessary to provide it to the user? Or it will be enough to describe the problem in general? For example this message should not contain something like this: "The library/module c:/windows/system32/shell.dll cannot be loaded", if the user have no permission to read the file system.
The path is not printed because there always several paths to look for the system module. But I did not get how filesystem read permission is related to the console output.