See new diffs here pls - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avstepan/8165207/webrev.02/

Sergey,
failure could be reproduced on any OS X - just comment the following lines in my fix:
                      if (!UIManager.getLookAndFeel()
                        .getName().toLowerCase().contains("os x"))

old test does not work at all - sometimes second menu does not called by its mnemonic and then no single combobox is expanded - so test PASSes when it must fail. Now test is adopted to os x LaF.

--
С уважением, Александр.