The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 12/19/2016 10:29 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

19 дек. 2016 г., в 22:28, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com <mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> написал(а):

Hello.
Please review an updated version of the fix.
 - The comments are updated.
Two additional public api are deprecated:
 - KeyEvent.getKeyModifiersText()
 - AWTEvent(Event event)

Note that I have to add @SuppressWarnings("deprecation») in places where the old API is used, because the option which ignores this warning was removed from the makefile. We will need to fix all of them one by one in jdk10, I’ll file a CR for this.

Ouch the link is:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8143077/webrev.04/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eserb/8143077/webrev.04/>