I see the fix was just pushed. But my comments are clearly not addressed.

-phil.

On 3/15/17, 10:11 AM, Philip Race wrote:
Does this actually try to address everything they complained about here

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41117190/java-9-on-windows-with-large-fonts
which points to an image : https://i.stack.imgur.com/fgpBu.png

Check boxes are some of it but not all of it.

There is what appears to be a custom icon there - the black outlined
yellow zig-zg shape - and I don't see how we can draw that ourselves.

Which is why I asked in the bug report if we had looked at how we are doing image scaling. It may be that we are already doing the best we can but I don't know that ..

-phil.