+1

Thanks,
Alexander.

On 16/09/2017 07:16, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
That's of course a stylistic issue, but I think that the keywords(not necessary a java) look better when they are highlighted. Depending from the style it can look like this:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8187399/img.png

Here is an updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8187399/webrev.01
 - The link to the "Apple Developer Documentation" was added.
 - Info.plist is also wrapped in the {@code}
 - Mac OS was replaced by macOS