From: Jayathirth D V
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:13 PM
To: Pankaj Bansal; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net; Sergey Bylokhov; Semyon
Sadetsky; Prasanta Sadhukhan
Subject: RE: <Swing Dev> [11] Review Request: JDK-6481195 ListSelectionListener
indicates events on model.addElement after model.clear()

Hi Pankaj,

Changes are fine.

As mentioned in previous suggestion Java code convention for different
statements like if () and for ()
loops(http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/codeconventions-142311.html
 ) we have to maintain single space between if/for and braces. In test case
this needs to be updated. There is no need for another webrev please update it
before you push the change.

Thanks,

Jay

indicates events on model.addElement after model.clear()

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the review.

I have made the suggested changes.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pbansal/6481195/webrev.01/