From: Prasanta Sadhukhan
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:59 PM
To: Pankaj Bansal; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> [11] JDK-8190347: [TESTBUG] Test
javax/swing/JWindow/ShapedAndTranslucentWindows/TranslucentJComboBox.java fails

ok. thanks for t he clarification. One point however, in spec it is mentioned
to use "As of v1.3, it is recommended that developers call
Component.AccessibleAWTComponent.getAccessibleChild() instead of this"

getAccessibleChild(JComponent c,
                                     int i)

Regards
Prasanta