Hi, Prasanta.
It looks strange that half a second is not enough to hide a single Swing component, isn't it?

On 28/02/2018 01:15, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
Hi All,

It seems the test fails intermittently on windows as I can see 1 or 2 failures out of 15 iterations citing either "failing to hide opaque button" or "failing to hide non-opaque button".
  It did not fail for me in linux and mac in 15 iterations.
I have increased the delay before the robot screen capture when the button is being hidden which causes it to pass on windows 7 on all 15 iterations. It does not affect ubuntu 17.10  and mac 10.13.3 where it still passes.

webrev: cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/7190978/webrev.01/

Regards
Prasanta