Hi Phil

Thank you for the review.

I have checked the accessibility package, and found that contains is used with
a Vector of AccessibleState objects in the file AccessibleStateset.

However in AccessibilityBundle, the table is used to store a set of values
associated with a particular locale, and going by the context, I find little
reason that using contains is intentional here.

And regarding the testcase, the thought of making it headless crossed my mind
while writing it, but I was not sure if just creating a Button is allowed in
headless mode.

Fortunately, I modified the testcase enough that, no swing widgets need to be
created, and we can safely run the test in headless mode.

Here is the new webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8197785/webrev01/

Thanks,

Krishna