Ok. Then I will include all outstanding changes in a single task.

Regards,

Muneer

From: Alexandre (Shura) Iline
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 11:42 PM
To: Muneer Kolarkunnu <abdul.kolarku...@oracle.com>
Cc: swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> [12] RFR [JDK-8209198] [macosx]Jemmy:
JFileChooserOperator.selectFile(..) throws NullPointerException on Mac

The original fix belongs to me , so I do not qualify as a reviewer.

I, however, have a comment that perhaps we could import multiple changesets in
code-tools/jemmy/v2 with one changeset in jdk/jdk.

I have done it in the past, that’s for sure:

Shura

On Aug 9, 2018, at 10:26 AM, Muneer Kolarkunnu <HYPERLINK