Looks fine.

On 03/10/2018 07:55, Muneer Kolarkunnu wrote:
Hi All,

Please review fix for the below task:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~akolarkunnu/8211139/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eakolarkunnu/8211139/webrev.00/>

We updated most of the tests under jdk/sanity/client/SwingSet/src to run on multiple look and feel by task JDK-8210052 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8210052>. But didn't update the jtreg timeout value. Now these tests will execute in maximum 5 L&Fs(in Windows), so we have to multiply the default timeout by 5.

Also we capture screenshots if there is any failures, now we save these images in same name if there is failures from multiple L&F and it get over written by second failure. So we have to screenshots in different name for each L&Fs.

Regards,

Muneer

--
Best regards, Sergey.