On 08-Nov-18 11:52 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 07/11/2018 21:44, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
I found that these tests are passing when ran for 100 iterations on windows
javax/swing/plaf/basic/Test6984643.java

It is necessary to check the code of the tests as well, for example the test above was reported in JDK-8198340. The reason is that we have a race between shiudown of the app(caused by the jtreg) and initialization of the test on EDT because the test uses invokeLater(), so the main() method is ended before the end of invokeLater().

And it looks like a product bug in Win32ShellFolderManager2 which should not throw IllegalStateException.

Others tests should be checked is a similar way.

BTW if the test is not marked as @headful it is necessary to check its stability in the headless environment as well.

I guess these 2 tests which I have added in last sprint because they fail in local machine (and not in mach5)
javax/swing/JButton/8151303/PressedIconTest.java
javax/swing/JWindow/ShapedAndTranslucentWindows/ShapedPerPixelTranslucentGradient.java
are marked as headful and passing for 100 iterations, so I guess at least we should remove these 2 tests for this bugid as it does not need to be tested in mac5.

Rest I will look at later point as you told it might be some instability that might cause it.

Regards
Prasanta