From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:25 AM
To: Ambarish Rapte <ambarish.ra...@oracle.com>; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> [14] RFR : JDK-4949105 : Access Bridge lacks html tags
parsing

Hi, Ambarish.

I have checked behavior change, and it looks like it has some unexpected issues.

If the text of some component like JLabel sets the text to HTML and then to the
simple text, then HTML based a11y name will be used instead of simple text.

Note that you should not use "printStackTrace" I guess the old behavior should
be used if some errors occur.

--
Best regards, Sergey.