From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:54 PM
To: Pankaj Bansal; Alexey Ivanov; swing-dev
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> [14] RFR JDK-8230235 - Rendering HTML with empty img
attribute and documentBaseKey cause Exception

On 11/18/19 3:50 am, Pankaj Bansal wrote:
> << You need to read the image to the local var under synchronization and then
> get W/H from the local image variable. I guess in this case both W/H will be
> 0 since error is occured?
> Done. As Alexey pointed, the values are set to -1 when the error occurs.

Is it fine that we pass "-1" to the "adjustWidthHeight"? I am not sure that it
is ready for the negative values(where it calculates proportions). Note that
prepareImage() expects only positive or "-1".
Should not we update the "WIDTH_FLAG | HEIGHT_FLAG" only if the
newHeight/newWidth are positive?

--
Best regards, Sergey.