Adding proper subject missed in initial mail by mistake.

-Pankaj

From: Pankaj Bansal
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 12:34 PM
To: swing-dev@openjdk.java.net

Hi All,

Please review the following test only fix for jdk15.

Bug:

webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pbansal/8224475/webrev00/

The present bug is a regression of [1], which was itself a regression of [2]
which was regression of [3]. [1] has also caused one more regression, which was
fixed in [4], which itself caused one regression which I have fixed in [5].
Hoping to close this regression series for good by current fix.

The images are not being displayed properly due to improper scaling after [1]
as some code was removed unnecessarily. The testcase attached in this bug
exposes that issue. More details in the JBS.

I have added the code removed unnecessarily in [1]  taking into consideration
all the changes done after [1] in same code.

I have run all the test cases added in all these bugs to ensure that no old
issues are being introduced by current change. I have run the new testcase as
well and it works fine with the changes.

Regards,
Pankaj Bansal