Looks good to me

-Pankaj

On 20/05/20 2:20 PM, Tejpal Rebari wrote:
Hi All,
I have added a try-finally block to dispose the frame in the finally block. Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~trebari/swing/8233559/webrev01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Etrebari/swing/8233559/webrev01/>

Tested again in internal build and test system on all platforms and it is green.
Links are in JBS

Thanks and regards
Tejpal