Hi All,

Please review the following test only fix for jdk16.

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8197560
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pbansal/8197560/webrev00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Epbansal/8197560/webrev00/>

The test fails intermittently on Windows and always on Linux/Mac

The test was added with the fix done for [1], which was Windows only bug. I think the test was not tested on other platforms and it has always been failing on other platforms.  [2] was filled soon after adding the test for Solaris/Linux and Mac, which was later closed as duplicate of current bug after making the current bug generic for all platforms. The way test is  calculating "outer.y" (subtracting 1) value to check if the last tree node is visible, which seem to work only on Windows.

It also fails on Windows intermittently due to focus issue instability.

To fix the test, either the test needs to be made Windows only or some change needs to be done in calculation of "outer.y" to make it work on all platforms. In the present fix, I have made the test Windows only as it was added for a Windows only issue. I have made changes to remove the instability due of focus issues. The test is always passing after the fix. Mach5 job links in JBS.

<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8003400>

[1] https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8003400 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8003400>

[2] <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8003400>https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8011259

Regards