On 13-Jul-20 11:30 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 11.07.2020 23:05, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:

It's just a null check so I guess we can keep getTabCount() check in-place. Also, there are no other fields is missing which is required.

But as far as I understand this check is not needed, the field initialized to non-null value in the constructor. And should not be null after deserialization, otherwise, you
will need to add the null checks in every place where the field is used.

OK. Null check removed http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8245785/webrev.2/

Regards
Prasanta

Regards
Prasanta

if JTabbedPane has few tabs/pages, all are deserialized. This is also tested in the testcase.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8245785/webrev.1/

Regards
Prasanta