Hi All,

Please review this test only fix for jdk16

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pbansal/8251166/webrev00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Epbansal/8251166/webrev00/>

UnderJDK-8214112 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8214112>, fix was made to correct highlight color for selected text in JPasswordField, JFormattedText and JSpinner. But no automated test was written to verify the results. Current bug is to write the automated tests for the same. The tests fail without the fix done in JDK-8214112 and pass with the fix. I have run the tests multiple times in mach5. Links in JBS.

<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8221781>

PS: I have used 8214112 as @bug ID in tests as I find it more appropriate than current bug ID. Please correct me if you think otherwise. JDK-8221781 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8221781>was created to add automated tests for a number of fixes done related to gtk3. The current fix covers JPasswordField, JFormattedTextField, JSpinner widgets from the widgets listed under JDK-8221781.

Regards,

Pankaj
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8221781>