Hi All,

Please review the following fix for jdk16.

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8251124
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pbansal/8251124/webrev00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Epbansal/8251124/webrev00/>

Issue:  doclint errors about missing accessibility support in HTML files.

Some of the html documentation files are missing the caption tag for tables. Due to which, the doclint is showing errors. The fix adds the required tag in table. I have verified the change by using the method mentioned in JBS. The doclint report is not showing error after the fix.

PS: At some places, I have used the already written description given above the table (as paragraph) as caption of the table, else there would be multiple descriptions of same table. I think it should be ok to do this, please let me know if you think otherwise.

Regards
Pankaj